Wednesday, December 10, 2008

IS THE HOLY SPIRIT GOD?

Dear Readers,

I am posting this e-mail that I wrote to an individual that assailed my sister. My Sister has been sending e-mails to her cyber-friends inviting them to join us on the Sabbath day:

Hello My Friends,

I have decided to create this document as a reminder to you all to come join me, and the congregation of
On the Sabbath Day,
Live at10:00 AM and 1:30 PM CST.
On Saturday, December 6, 2008

If by any chance you find this offensive, please, please inform me and I will immediately stop. I am not pushing anything on anyone I just merely wish to share the truth with my brothers and sisters.

I am certain that after you have taken the time to listen to the truth you will know it when you hear it, and quite a few of the mysteries of life will be revealed.

P.S. PLEASE REMEMBER: we are not of the Black Hebrew Israelites Religion; we are Bible believing Christians who merely happen to be Israelites. http://theisraelofgod.com/

The Love of Christ
To You All,
King's Kid

This was the response of one "friend":

Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 09:07:09 -0500
Shirley,Explain to me specifically what "truth" you want me and the others on your mailing list to receive?
Apparently there is a "truth" that you don't believe we already have, as you are sending out these emails offering us truth.
Let me explain to you the truth that I have.
I have the truth that Jesus Christ IS Lord. With all due respect, I find these emails inappropriate.
My Sister's response:

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 4:34 PM,
I am sorry if I have offended you. Consider it a done deal. Please, forgive me.
Sincerely,

To which she replied:

Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 17:27:40 -0500
I hope you understand that your minister is preaching a false gospel wherein he pretends that the Holy Ghost is an angel and says the Godhead consists of only the Father and Son...and says that the Father is Jesus....
Be veeeeery careful spreading that false word to people as God will hold you responsible.
I've warned you. If you continue, God will deal with you and it's a dangerous thing to fall into the hands of the Living God.I don't know how you got involved in that cult but you need to come up out of there. I'm through with it.
I gave you the real "truth" and you do with it as you see fit. I hope you make the right decision.
My Sister responded:

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 7:12 PM,
Dear ****,
I intentionally did not answer you question as to -Explain to me specifically what "truth" you ...-because I knew that you really did not want to know. However since you pursued the matter I will answer. The reason that I know that what I believe and what Pastor Buie teaches is true is because it is written. I can always go directly to the word of a God and read, without a doubt, that what modern day christendom espouses is deception and blindness to a lost and dying world.

You say, "your minister is preaching a false gospel" however, if you have really heard him preach/teach or even read his text lessons, you can surely see that he is coming straight from the Bible. You say that, "he pretends....." and that "he says the Godhead...", you should take a second objective look because he is diligent to give scripture references, without fail. I'll tell you what, please e-mail me the scripture references that prove without a doubt that what he says that the Bible-- the Word of God, is saying in plain english--is not true.
Be veeeeery careful spreading that false word to people as God will hold you responsible. This is the exact same warning that I send right back to you, Lynn. However, I would change the word to "extreeeemly"
I know that you "do not how you (I) got involved...", but I do know how you got caught in that cult that you are in, but you need to come up out of there.Let us check before I become an accuser: you believe the Holy Spirit is a third member of the "trinity", find it in the Word of God. You worship your god on Sunday the day of the sun worshippers, instead of the day that Jesus told man to keep Holy. Your jesus died on Friday and rose on Sunday, when the Jesus of the Bible gave as a sign that the true Messiah would be in the heart of the earth for three (3) days and three (3) nights. You are an educated woman, ****, please decipher that for me, seeing whereas you view me as a blind and mindless follower of a cult leader. You and your deceased loved ones are going or are in heaven, correct? You have your salvation right now? You can eat anything "as long as you pray over it" even though in Leviticus 11 the Lord tells us what we can and cannot eat. Do you even keep your Sunday 'Sabbath' holy? Do you read your Bible or do you just go by what man has to say about the Bible?
**** in Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.---- the Lord say deceived the WHOLE world.
I gave you the real "truth" and you do with it as you see fit. I hope you make the right decision.
Peace.
Sincerely,

Her final response was:
Date: Sat 12/06/08 04:57 PM
Please cease contacting me.
Thanks,
To make a long story short this "friend" wrote a post about my Sister in which she vilified her as the DEVIL. You might be asking yourself "Why"?

She rejects the fact that the Holy Spirit IS NOT GOD! So I wrote a response and asked King's Kid to e-mail it to her:

Dear **** *****:
You seem to have all the answers in regard to the Holy Ghost being a member of the Godhead. However, neither you nor your supporters gave scriptures to support the Holy Ghost/Spirit being God.
Well, put on the gloves and let’s go to war. For some reason, you became very upset about the subject of the Godhead. Is it because you find it hard to believe that you have been taught is a lie, and that it challenges the things that you believe are correct?
Read Romans 1:17-22 17For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, “The just shall live by faith”.18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

I have a post on the Godhead I would like you to read them and come out swinging, as you say.

But in the mean time, let me show you that the Holy Spirit is not part of the Godhead. Turn to I John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

1John5:10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Here you see the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost. The Father is God, the Word is Jesus the Son, and the Holy Ghost is…..?
Well, let us turn to:Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Here we read the three that bare record in Heaven as stated in 1 John 5:7 The revelation (record) of Jesus Christ (Son) which God (the Father) gave unto Him. And Jesus, the Son gave it to His Angel (Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost) to show to His servant (John) who bare record in the Earth.

So the three in Heaven that bare record are the Father, the Son and the Holy Angel (Ghost/Spirit), see how simple it is to understand God’s Word, if not read 1 John 5:10 very carefully.

Tyrone

BTW, ****, we do have the oracles of God—I can prove that. In other words, if you have any question about the scriptures just ask, and we will tell you where you can read it for yourself. Now, I ask you to show me God the Holy Ghost.

If you are interested I will tell you his name (the Holy Spirit), however you can read it @ here http://kingskid3.blogspot.com/2007/12/godhead.html and here http://kingskid3.blogspot.com/2007/12/godhead-continues.html .

I will be posting on the HOLY SPIRIT very soon! You can reject truth all you want, however, I ask that you prove that the Holy Spirit is God, scripturally of course.

Peace,
Brother Tyrone

No comments: