Sunday, October 7, 2007

WHAT IS A CHRISTIAN? ARE THEY CHRIST-LIKE?

Matthew 13: 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.


Scroll to bottom of this page to view the video: HALF-STEPPING WITH 50 CENT

That young woman and the Passion for Christ Movement are definitely necessary, timely and extremely visionary. I am looking forward to a lot more of this type of “street evangelism”. God is truly a TODAY God. Kudos to the interviewer, she is truly a reader of her Bible, and you can tell that the Word is alive in her. Praise God. The Word is washing her and she has a gentle/bold way of telling the story of God’s mercy. She spoke the truth in love. I love it. I would watch that “reality show”

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Phi 2:12

The young men are famished, they know no Bible and believe that the weight of their ignorance rest upon the shoulders of their Pulpit Pimp http://www.pulpit-pimps.org/. They have no clue as to what a “Godly” man is. That is so very sad. These men have no understanding, God says we perish for lack of knowledge, but will anybody listen?

This “I believe in God but I know nothing about the God I believe in”, mentality is really ticking God off. We need to wake up and stop piddley-patting around with the Creator of heaven and earth and all that in them is.

The problem is that the vast majority of people falsely believe that on judgment day they will be able to "plead ignorance". We all need to be reminded of the last chapter of the last book of the bible.

Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. Peace

2 comments:

Carol said...

Amen!!! That speaker did a wonderful job in explaining things. She handled herself very nicely. I also feel bad for those guys because they are deceived.

It is so very important that we look at ourselves honestly to see if we are living according to Scripture. There may be a lot of things we overlook and think nothing of - maybe we're not even aware of the things we do but we must take inventory (write things down if you have to) and then compare to Scriptures.

Those guys had no idea that their thinking was wrong and after being told, they still were not sold. But another person may take heed when told.

Anonymous said...

This is such a powerful video I am gonna share it around. Thank you for sharing it first!

God bless!